CastleTown is on the corner of Woolcock Street and Kings Road, approximately three kilometres from the Townsville central business district.
- Car Parking:
- CastleTown has three levels of easy to access car parking, with lots of shaded and undercover areas. Parents with prams and disabled spaces are conveniently located close to each of the main entrances to our Centre.
- Public Transport:
- A bus interchange is located on Barryman Street, providing transport to and from surrounding areas with ease.? Visit the Sunbus Bus website to plan your trip and view timetables [http://sunbus.com.au/sit_townsville.htm]
- A taxi rank, with courtesy telephone is located outside the Australia Post entrance.
- Travelators and Lift Access:
- Four sets of travelators servicing all levels and car parks ensure easy access in and out of the centre.? There are also two lifts to assist parents with prams and people with disabilities.